Friday, October 1, 2010

centerville chicken pies

A couple of weeks ago I watched Oprah and the episode was about making your wildest dreams come true. She had 2 ladies on the show who opened a pie shop a couple of years ago in the northeast. You can read the story here to learn how Oprah discovered these pies. Oprah partnered with Harry and David and they are featuring these chicken pies in their catalog for the next year and it is going to be November's pie of the month.


Of course, as soon as I saw these pies I had to run and find them on the internet. I love chicken pot pies and this sounds like heaven in my mouth. I have not ordered one yet but hopefully closer to the holidays I will order one or two or three or four. I am positive I could eat an entire one by myself. Go check out these amazing pies and feel free to order one and leave a piece on my doorstep.

1 comment: