Thursday, September 23, 2010

I caved!

Well... I decided to start a blog. I kept telling myself I was not going to start a blog but I caved into the blog world. I spend countless hours reading blogs and decided I like the idea of documenting our daily activities and what goes on in our lives. In years from now I hope to be able to look back at all the fun and laughter we shared with our precious friends and family. I am sure only my best friends and Grandma will read this but that's fine with me. In the end, all my memories will be written down. Bare with me as I learn how to make this pretty and post pictures! Any help or suggestions would be wonderful. :)

Happy FALL!




3 comments:

  1. YAYAYAYYAY! so excited you caved. if nothing else, we can at least read each other's. lol. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a great idea Casey!! You'll loving having this...and hope to see lots of pictures of me on your blog haha!! jk LOVE both you and Justin, look forward to keeping up with you 2 crazy kids!

    ReplyDelete