Thursday, November 10, 2011

it's FINALLY november!

i am SO excited for the upcoming holidays. i would love to start decorating for Christmas but Justin is so against it so I have to wait until November 25. Good thing that is only 15 days away... what have we been up to? Here's some randomness....
  • I went to California to visit my sister with my mom and other sister. It was fabulous. All we did was eat and drink but I wouldn't have it any other way. The weather was great and I love spending time with them. Unfortunately, we ony took about 4 pictures all weekend.


  • I have been seeing a lot of posts about what everyone is thankful for this year. We are so blessed and thankful for so many things.
  • Last night, I got to see my favorite 10 month old and hug on Tate. He is so fun and has such a personality. Lucky for me, I get to see him again tomorrow.


  • Well, we have a busy weekend ahead. I am off tomorrow for Veterans Day and Justin is going hunting this weekend. On Saturday I am going with my bff in the whole wide world to the Nutcracker Market. Hopefully I can take a picture or two and blog about it. We shall see. Happy Veterans Day and have a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

  1. A NEW POST!!! SO excited about the NM with you too!! YESSS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyyy, back to blogging!!! Love readin!

    ReplyDelete