Wednesday, November 17, 2010

my love for....

CHRISTMAS CARDS!

every year i start thinking about christmas cards and get so incredibly excited. i sometimes wish i had more friends just so i could receive more christmas cards. to say i love them is an understatement. they are definately one of my most favorite things about christmas. i hate checking the mail but during christmas i check it every.single.day. i have not picked out our picture for this year but i have definately been thinking about it. so in honor of the upcoming christmas season and christmas cards on my mind here is last year's christmas card. (i can't for the life of me find our 2008 card on the computer)

the holidays are getting closer and i could not be more excited! happy wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. I love love love christmas cards too!! I've been searching for the perfect card...in a reasonable price range! I am so excited about the holidays, i just want to put all my decorations up now!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too cute! I'm so ready for getting Christmas cards too...but we've never sent one...I always felt like you send cards after you have kiddos, but I guess dogs count as kids..right?! ; )

    ReplyDelete